Take part in a sport activity workshop with a range of sport activities with coaches and assistants from Bradford Disability Sport and Leisure.
Visit the exhibition 'Paralympic Heritage: Stories from Bradford' in the gallery.
- Abu Dhabi SO celebration BDSL Dawn Treanor, Hillary White and Barry Thorne with Bradford Athletes 1.30pm
- Tokyo 2020 squad celebration and announcement for Bradford linked athletes.
- IMAS mixed ability rugby/boccia Mark Goodwin have a go sessions
- Meet the artist: Vickie Orton
- Bradford City Disability Football Club with Mark Lightowler have a go sessions
- Para triathlete Stuart Meikle: demonstration of prosthetics and medal awarding to SOGB athletes
- Hanson School VI service goal ball activity and podcasting
- Mind the Gap Jez Colbourne and band performing
- Make a paralympic medal design with UBU volunteers
- Make a Special Olympic team kit with UBU volunteers
- Outside the Box cafe and works: information giving
- Equality Together: inclusion issues information giving
- Hale Bradford: health information giving
- Bradford and Keighley People First: inclusion, access and disability information giving
- Bradford District VI and LD self-advocacy groups: inclusion, access and disability information
There are activity sheets for families and schools to use throughout the exhibition.
Free, just drop by!