There are two Friends groups who support sites across the district. These groups are registered charities, set up to promote enjoyment and interest in the collections of Bradford Museums and Galleries. By becoming a Friend you can offer support by:
- Paying an annual membership fee
- Fundraising for projects and purchases
- Serving as a trustee
- Helping at openings and events
- Working as a volunteer on conservation, research and development projects
You can become as involved as you wish and in return, your membership may bring:
- New member’s pack
- Mailings of what’s on and priority notice of private views, talks, openings and trips
- Discounts including up to 20% off purchases in BMDC museums shops
- Development of your own knowledge, interests and skills
- Opportunities to meet museum staff make new friends amongst the Friends
Friends of Bradford Art Galleries and Museums
The Friends have special links with Cartwright Hall, Bolling Hall and Bradford Industrial Museum.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (registered charity 1108562, company limited by guarantee 5373709).
Friends of Cliffe Castle
The Friends of Cliffe Castle (registered charity 1129655) support the work of Cliffe Castle Museum, Keighley and organise a programme of talks and summer excursions. Contact us via Cliffe Castle 01535 618231.